- Ultra-wide ab roller with built-in resistance and ergonomic handles to help maximize results of ab roll-out exercises
- Interior kinetic engine uses a carbon steel spring to provide resistance and amplify abdominal and arm workout
- Ultra-wide wheel tread offers stability when carving left, right or center for targeted work on obliques
- Ergonomic hand grips are angled to activate arm and core muscles; handles are removable for easy storage and transport
- Includes high-density foam kneepad for superior comfort; downloadable 21-day workout plan; 1-year manufacturer warranty
Carve Your Core
The Perfect Ab-Carver Pro will carve your core and help you get ripped abs and sculpted arms. The kinetic “engine” uses a carbon steel spring to turbocharge your abdominal and arm workouts. It provides resistance as you roll out and assistance when you roll back. The ultra-wide tread provides maximum stability when carving left, right, and center. Ergonomic hand grips are angled to help activate arm and core muscles. Download the digital workout to get a 21-day plan to a stronger core and sculpted arms. The workout is designed for all fitness levels, from beginner to advanced.
Real people, real results. The Ab-Carver Pro can help transform your body to get that lean flat stomach and six pack abs you’ve always wanted. Proper diet and exercise are key elements to any weight loss program and the above are just three examples of Carver success stories. The results above were achieved with exercise and a reduced calorie diet. Your results will vary.
3 Rules of Carving
- Quality Not Quantity – Proper form is critical for best results. Stay focused. Keep your core tight.
- Learn Your Limits – Carving is an intense exercise, especially the first time you try it. It is not unusual to feel sore after your first carving workout. This is a tough exercise and it will take time to build your core.
- Take It Slow – Carving is not about speed, it’s about slow and controlled muscle contractions. Pace yourself. Moving slowly lets you focus on maintaining proper form and getting results.